One and only Fuki-ji Temple
Czy chcesz zareagować na tę wiadomość? Zarejestruj się na forum za pomocą kilku kliknięć lub zaloguj się, aby kontynuować.
One and only Fuki-ji Temple

All about manga

You are not connected. Please login or register

[Discussion] Chapter 490 "Fairy Tail ZERO"

2 posters

Go down  Wiadomość [Strona 1 z 1]

Eadlyn

Eadlyn

MangaStream

I tried MangaPanda, but for some reason I can't find current chapter on their site. You can send link if you have one.

Hyde

Hyde
Honorable User

So everyone got "teleported" into a random place yet Zeref is exactly where he wanted to be. I still don't understand at all how is this Universe One exactly working. Did it happened, because Irene knew what she wanted that spell to do?

Zeref killing his own ship again as I expected him to do.

Of course the chapter couldn't finish without Zera appearing outta nowhere and being a fairy. Like what? How?! She always was one or she became one? We saw her literally being dead. That would mean Gajeel is dead also... If they are dead... Actually from the moment I saw Zera telling Mavis that it isn't a goodbye in Zero I knew something fishy will be going on that I won't like. There it is.

Eadlyn

Eadlyn

Hyde napisał:
Of course the chapter couldn't finish without Zera appearing outta nowhere and being a fairy. Like what? How?! She always was one or she became one? We saw her literally being dead. That would mean Gajeel is dead also... If they are dead... Actually from the moment I saw Zera telling Mavis that it isn't a goodbye in Zero I knew something fishy will be going on that I won't like. There it is.
Have to wait until next chapter of course. But with current speed of progress I doubt we will be able to discover much, sadly. Arc isn't progressing that much even with Irene "speeding" the war. I know it is just one chapter, but still, fan service is taking more than it should.

Sponsored content

Powrót do góry  Wiadomość [Strona 1 z 1]

Permissions in this forum: